Welcome to the best and most complete Bedrock Manhunt Addon! A maximum of 2 Speedrunners aim to kill the Ender Dragon whilst a maximum of 3 Hunters try to stop them from beating Minecraft.
This Addon will include:
- Compass to track the Runner(s)
- Track the Runner(s) in the Nether
- Set Hunter(s') spawn point by standing on beds
- Many Advancements
The compass will track the Runner, and switch its tracking target every 10 seconds to the other Runner if there are 2 Runners.
As the compass fails to work in the Nether, we have instead implemented a system where the Runner(s') coordinates are displayed every 10 seconds in the chat, given that both the Runner(s)' and at least one of the Hunters are in the Nether.
#### [Spawnpoints (Hunter)]
DO NOT SLEEP IN THE BED!!! Instead, to set your spawn point, stand on the bed for at least one second! (Do not stand on the edge)
- Go to file explorer and click the ManhuntB.mcpack file
- Create a new world - change default player permissions to operator, enable cheats, go to Behaviour Packs and activate Man Hunt Pack, and turn spectator mode on in Experiments.
- Once you are in the game, do /function start
- Go to the settings area and select your role
- Set custom world spawn using the diamond block - (default is at 0,0)
- Go back to lobby and click the start button to start your manhunt!
mcaddon - 160KB
I can't get it to start, me and my friend did all the steps required to start and nothing, and the fact that the game rule send command feedback is also annoying, HOW DO WE START.