Are iron golems letting you down? Sick of constantly crafting them? Sick of their BORING nature?? Like ROBOTS? like DEFENCE ROBOTS??? Like DEFENSE robots with ABILITIES??? OH BOY, I got something for you.
If you enjoyed the trailer or my content in general, feel free to subscribe! Join me on my journey to get on the Minecraft Marketplace!
I'm gonna start releasing my addons early on my YouTube channel for a first come first serve kind of thing so if you like my stuff feel free to tag along.
- Welcome to Valkyries+, a spin-off to an addon of mine called “The Cyber Valkyrie”. This addon basically has the same premise as it, but has way more and elaborate features. But if you haven’t downloaded it:
- This addon adds three tameable robotic Valkyries to the game that can be used for a lot of things, from specializing in fighting to being able to soar the skies before having access to an elytron, these Valkyries will (hopefully) make your life easier.
- Not only that but more Valkyries are gonna be added over time, each being more different and unique than the last!
#### [Chapter I: Assembly]
This is the first update ever of Valkyries+, introducing the main three valkyries and introducing the premise of the addon.
In chapter one,
#### [Destroyed Valkyries]
These mobs are a big part of the first chapter as they give you the materials needed to move forward and get yourself a Valkyrie.
Before you get your hands on a Valkyrie, you’re going to need a couple things.
Now, in order to SPAWN any of the Valkyries, you’re going to need one of (or all of) the deployers. As of now, there are three possible deployers you can craft.
When crafted and placed on the floor, you will spawn the corresponding Valkyrie linked to the
#### Valkyrie Crystals
Now, you might have noticed that when you craft a Deployer, A Strike Tag or an Activator it’ll show up as “Null”. To activate these items, you’re going to need a Valkyrie Crystal. When put into a crafting table with a null object, the item will turn on and can be used for any Valkyrie you assigned it to.
- They are basically the same recipe, but they have small differences.
- Hildr’s Crystal is made with a Netherite Scrap.
- Kara’s Crystal is made with a Phantom Membrane.
- Eir’s Crystal is made with a Ghast Tear.
#### [Hildr, Valkyrie of Battle]
- 200 Health (100 Hearts)
- 20 Attack (10 Hearts)
- Lowest Move Speed
- Ability: Battle Cry.
- Ability Cooldown: 20s
Introducing Hildr, The Valkyrie of Battle.
This Valkyrie specializes in Fighting. With the Highest health bar, slowest speed, and best ability. This Valkyrie is the go-to when you want to throw hands with mobs! (Excluding flying enemies)
#### [Kara, Valkyrie of Travel]
- 150 Health (75 Hearts)
- 15 Attack (7 Hearts)
- Fastest Move Speed
- Ability: Soar
- No Ability Cooldown
Introducing Kara, The Valkyrie of Travel.
This Valkyrie specializes in Travel. With a pretty mid-health bar, the fastest travel speed, and soaring ability, this Valkyrie is a good friend to have in your travels.
Note: I know what you’re thinking. “Dark, aren’t elytra faster?” Yes. This is a good way to get around before the end of the game. It’s perfect for the people who don’t rush to the end of the game.
#### [Eir, Valkyrie of Healing]
- 100 Health (50 Hearts)
- 8 Attack (4 Hearts)
- Moderate Move Speed
- Ability: Purify
- Ability Cooldown: 20s
Introducing Eir, The Valkyrie of Healing.
This Valkyrie specializes in healing. With the lowest health bar, moderate speed, and a heartfelt ability. Do NOT bring it to a fight as it will get snapped in half like a twig but is ideal for a situation where you need a medic!