Mine York City is based off of New York City in the State of New York - therefore, many different landmarks and skyscrapers can be seen here (including the World Trade Center, the Empire State Building, Times Square, 432 Park Avenue, the Chrysler Building, and many more landmarks).
# What's new in v10.0.10?
• The MYC Subway is complete after a new overhaul and the new Subway map below is in effect. Every subway station is now functional, brand new and renamed.
• Many interiors have been added (including most of Lower Minehattan).
• Enderdelphia International Airport has been constructed, allowing instantaneous travel from JFR International Airport, MYC, to Enderdelphia.
• Buildings in Enderdelphia have been constructed and altered.
• Highways have been expanded and constructed.
• Plans for more localities and cities are being created.
• Small details have been added (grates, signs reading street names, etc).
• Updated signage on highways throughout the NRM makes it easier to navigate
• New complexes were built: Checchi Center (Rockefeller Center) and MineYork - Presbyterian Hospital
• New skyscrapers are built over new land created after the demolishment of Highway One (now H1) in Minehattan which was pushed underground
• A new, more true to life version of Times Square (named Daily Square in Mine York)
• A new park was created in Lapis Island that is much closer to the real Flushing Meadows/Corona Park (with a World's Fair Pavilion and Tennis Stadium)