Are you bored with those ordinary weapon addons, what about trying something new? Such as 3D Weapons! Then you should definitely try ActualGuns 3D, this addon is available for Minecraft bedrock edition.
This add-on features 9 fully 3D weapons such as Taurus, M3 Shotgun, P90, M249, and all-time famous AWP Sniper! That’s not enough, we tried our best to make the animations realistic, from reloading to aim, fire to draw, we basically have all animations for both third and first-person mode! This addon also doesn’t replace anything, meanwhile, this addon is only intended for Singleplayer and Adventure maps to use and not for realms and servers.
Though there are fewer guns in this release, we are looking forward to adding more in upcoming updates! Also, here are some of the guns you can find in the first release add-on along with their info
ActualGuns 3D - v1.2.6 "Multiplayer update" Changelog:
- Added support for multiplayer mode, now you can play with full auto guns even in multiplayer mode!
- Empty items were removed from creative inventory, however, you can still get them using commands.
- Recreated the reload/ammo system, now it's even more accurate and lag-free than before!
- You can now stop the reloading if you quickly change the slot before reloading ends.
- Removed gun recoil.
- Reformatted addon to work better with 1.16.200 (such as some client files).
- Recreated client animation controllers, added blend transition for aiming, reloading, and sprinting states.
- M4A1 was renamed MK18, including the bullet damage.
- Added night vision goggles.
- Updated credits.txt file with correct information.
- Compressed sound files.
- Improved textures for 2D items.
- Fixed chaingrenade not exploding bug.