* This add-on only works with Minecraft version 1.12 or later.
* To use this add-on, please enable "Use Experimental Gameplay" in world settings.
This add-on allows you to have your own pet dragon and fly over it in the skies. It currently includes 6 different dragons and all of them can be tamed with rotten meat.
• This add-on for now only adds 6 dragons to the game
• When killing a wild dragon (you can find them in your world randomly) you will be released 1 dragon egg.
• So that you have your own dragon and you can mount it and fly the skies of your world.
• The dragons can be incubated by giving him 1 diamond.
• When you give it to the diamond they will begin to tremble and you will have to protect it while it is born
• Since all hostile mobs will try to kill him
• Hostile dragons have between 100 and 150 of life
• Domesticated dragons have 150 lives but you can put an armor to give them more protection
• Dragon eggs take about 2 minutes to hatch
• You can ride the domesticated dragons.
• You can fly them by giving them a chicken feather or just jumping
• If you have a cane with carrot you can make it go faster
• The dragons are domesticated with rotten flesh
• You can put a chest to the dragons and they will give you 15 spaces so you can take more things
Remember that if you find a bug or suggestion tell the creator on twitter @ROBERTGAMER69
# How to install
• Download and install the McAddon
• Activate both behavior and resource pack in your world settings
• Enable Use Experimental Gameplay in the world setting